This week's quote:
"Mr. Stinky bit me! BAD Mr. Stinky!"
From Return Of The Living Dead 5: Rave To The Grave, quite possibly the greatest cheesy zombie movie of all time (hat tip to Sallyh for reminding me). Here, for no particular reason and in no particular order, are the things that make this movie great:
1) Bumbling, zombie-canister-seeking Russian henchmen who like Krispy Kreme.
2) Bumbling Russian henchmen, zombies, hippies, grenade launchers, and opera, all in one scene.
3) Bumbling Russian henchmen at a rave, dressed as scantily-clad Valkyries.
4) The normally dour Peter Coyote wearing a bizarre, fixed grin throughout his entire brief appearance (likewise in the much-weaker preceding movie, Return Of The Living Dead 4: Necropolis).
5) Mr. Stinky, the genius zombie rat. I just can't say "Mr. Stinky, the genius zombie rat" enough - it never gets old.
6) The pizza delivery zombie who is not only still carrying his last delivery, but keeps it upright at all times, even while getting his ass kicked.
7) The (presumably) horny zombie who bites a cheerleader on the ass instead of the head.
8) The gloppy skeletal canister zombie attempting to hitchhike with a crudely lettered "RAVE OR BUST" sign (with some of the letters backwards).
And, of course, there'll be other people's lizards...
Spike in action. This was a total accident, really.